At CSAA Insurance Group, we’re proud of the recognition we’ve received. Here are just a few of our recent awards:
- The Civic 50 award recognizes CSAA Insurance Group as one of the Top 50 community-minded companies in America. The award is sponsored by Points of Light and Bloomberg LP.
- Communitas honored CSAA Insurance Group for Leadership in Community Service for three years in a row. The Communitas Award recognizes exceptional businesses and organizations that are unselfishly giving of themselves and their resources to benefit their communities.
- The National Park Service - United States Department of the Interior recognized CSAA Insurance Group with the 2016 Volunteer Group of the Year award for the Pacific West Region comprised of 60 parks and monuments in California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. The company was also honored with the Centennial Volunteer Challenge Award.
- CSAA Insurance Group was named the country’s Best Car Insurance Company, in recognition of the best customer service, claims-handling, and value for price by Insurance.com.
- The Human Rights Campaign awarded CSAA Insurance Group a perfect score of 100% on the Corporate Equality Index, a national benchmark for LGBT Workplace Equality.
- AAA Arizona and CSAA Insurance Group were honored with the Arizona Govenror's Volunteer Service Award which recognizes the community service contributions of both organizations. The mission of the Governor’s Volunteer Service Awards is to promote an ethic of service and volunteerism and to recognize volunteer efforts that strengthen communities and improve the quality of life for Arizonans.
- The San Francisco Business Times named CSAA Insurance Group a Healthiest Employer of the Bay Area for demonstrating innovation and leadership in our employee health and wellness programs.
- The San Francisco Business Times named CSAA Insurance Group as a Top Bay Area Corporate Philanthropist, ranking the company as one of the Bay Area's most generous corporate donors.
- CSAA Insurance Group executives have continually been recognized with the Most Influential Women in Business award by the San Francisco Business Times.
- The National Park Service - United States Department of the Interior and the National Park Service recognized CSAA Insurance Group with the 2015 Yosemite Volunteer Group of the Year award.
- Points of Light shined a Spotlight on CSAA Insurance Group and our fifteen year volunteer partnership with Yosemite National Park.
- HR.com selected CSAA Insurance Group for the Leadership 500 Excellence award, which recognizes corporate programs that reinforce leadership development.
- The San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park honored CSAA Insurance Group for Exceptional Volunteer Service by recognizing AAA Volunteers for 10 years of service and commitment to the Volunteer in Parks Program.
- The American Heart Association awarded CSAA Insurance Group the Gold Fit-Friendly award for making wellness a priority by promoting workplace exercise and good nutrition.
- The Volunteer Center of San Francisco and the Bay Area Corporate Volunteer Council recognized CSAA Insurance Group with the Corporate Community Involvement Award, operating the most outstanding employee involvement program in the Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CSAA Insurance Group as one of the Best Places to Work among large companies in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Station Landing, the CSAA Insurance Group corporate headquarters building in Walnut Creek, California, is a Gold-level Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building. Our contact center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is a Silver-level LEED building.