Thank you for being a AAA Auto Insurance policyholder. We are honored to be here to help you prevent, prepare for, and recover from life’s uncertainties.
As part of our continued response to COVID-19, and in recognition that you’ve been driving less, we announced two rounds of auto premium refunds in 2020 for AAA Auto Insurance policyholders. If you have questions about your policy or are experiencing financial difficulty paying your bills due to COVID-19, please reach out to our Insurance Specialists who are available to help at 800.207.3618, Monday through Friday, 4 AM to 11 PM PT, and Saturday and Sunday, 4 AM to 7 PM PT.
We’re also providing a variety of services and resources to help ease a very difficult time for AAA members, our employees and our communities.
Being there for members
- It’s important to take care of your emotional health in a stressful time. UnitedHealthcare, one of our employee healthcare providers, is offering a free mental health line available to anyone – not just CSAA Insurance Group employees. The toll-free help line (866.342.6892) provides access to specially trained mental health specialists.
- You can easily manage your policies online 24/7 with MyPolicy, including printing insurance ID cards, setting up and managing automatic payment, as well as adding or removing drivers and vehicles (not available for all transactions and policies).
- Auto insurance: are you adequately covered? Some states require mandatory liability coverage for automobiles. Click here to learn why your coverage is worth holding onto and what insurance you need to comply with your state’s laws.
Taking care of our employees
- The well-being of our employees and their families is a priority, which is why about 98% of our employees are still working from home.
- We’re making efforts to ensure the health of our employees so we can continue to best serve AAA members. In addition to our medical, dental and vision benefits, this includes virtual and on-demand wellness and meditation sessions, as well as mental health benefits.
- In the event an employee has tested positive for – or has substantially similar symptoms to – COVID-19, they’re eligible for up to two weeks (80 hours) of paid sick leave in addition to their usual paid time off.
Supporting our communities
- As one of the 50 most community-minded companies in America recognized by Points of Light, we’re proud of our connection to the communities we serve. We understand community needs will continue to evolve. We remain flexible with our support so we can meet those needs now and in the future – including volunteerism, pro-bono work and charitable giving.
Thank you for choosing AAA for your insurance needs and please let us know if we can be of assistance.