Everyone wants to save money where it makes sense. One place you may be able to find helpful discounts is on your home and auto insurance.
Insurance policies should be reviewed each year to make sure you’re taking full advantage of available discounts and meeting any changing insurance needs.
There are many ways to qualify for discounts on AAA insurance. Discounts vary by state, so you’ll want to contact your agent, go online or reach out by phone for specifics. Some examples of discounts include:
Auto insurance discounts
- Multi-vehicle discount: You may qualify for a multi-vehicle discount if you insure all of your vehicles through AAA.
- Driver training program discounts: Check with your local AAA branch to see if they offer a DMV-approved program.
- Pay in full: Drivers may save on installment fees by paying for their policy in full.
- Good student discount: You may save if you're insuring a full-time or part-time student who has less than nine years of driving experience and meets certain grade point and driving record qualifications.
Home insurance discounts
- New loan discount: Just bought a home? Your homeowners insurance premium may be reduced in the first year if you get a mortgage to purchase your home (does not apply to California).
- Home protection discount: Savings may be available if your home is in a gated community or equipped with theft and/or fire protection systems.
- Multiple policy discounts: Insuring both your home or condo and vehicle(s) through AAA can result in savings. Renters may also qualify for a multi-policy discount.
- Loyalty discount: If you've continuously insured your vehicle(s) through AAA or another insurance provider for a designated length of time (without lapses), you may be able to get a discount (does not apply in California).
For more information on homeowners and auto insurance discounts, contact a AAA insurance representative. Taking advantage of these savings is one of the best ways to reduce your premium.
These tips are provided by the External Communications team at CSAA Insurance Group. For more information about policyholder tips, contact Wendy Lane or Amanda Wardell.