Contact Us
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice

When you visit our website, we collect your zip code or IP address to tailor your experience to your AAA club. We also collect information about how you use our site to analyze our traffic and improve our services. For more information about our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Policy.


Home insurance: are you covered?

Do you have the home insurance that's right for you? Find out about the basic types of insurance coverage below.


Dwelling Coverage: The most basic type of home insurance is Dwelling Coverage. If a covered event were to occur, it would cover the repair, replacement or rebuild of your actual house and its interior.

Other Structures Coverage: For the things built on your property that aren't attached to your house, there is Other Structures Coverage. It's for things like swimming pools, driveways, sheds, gazebos and fences. How much you need depends on what's been built on your property.

Personal Property Coverage: Personal Property Coverage covers the things you own, such as clothes, housewares and furniture. How much you need depends on the value of what you own.

Loss of Use Coverage: If a covered event were to occur and you couldn't live in all or a portion of your house, Loss of Use Coverage may cover your increased living expenses as well as lost rental income.

Renters Coverage: Renters Coverage covers your personal property and protects you against personal liability. It may also cover your additional living expenses or lost rental income you incur because your home is not fit to live in. Learn more about renters insurance here.